Welcome to the website of the Nationwide Deed Poll Association (NDPA).
The NDPA, established in 2013 by The UK Deed Poll Office London Ltd, is the trade association for companies that specialise in providing a Deed Poll Service. The NDPA aim to promote professional standards in the industry, challenge misleading advertising and empower the consumer.
In addition to agreeing to comply with the NDPA Code of Conduct, to be eligible to join the NDPA, the applicant must:
- Be a UK registered company with a minimum of two years accounts filed with Companies House.
- Supply recent DBS certificates for all company directors.
- Supply five written references from past clients.
- Pass a company credit check.
- Be registered with the ICO as a data controller.
- Hold Professional Indemnity Insurance.
If you have any questions or queries about joining the NDPA then please get in touch via the contact page.